Songkran Festival this year returns with full activities after four years! The festival will be celebrated all over Thailand, including in Phuket, one of the most famous tourism destinations.
So, here are some recommendations from the TPN media for Songkran festivities in Phuket.
- Big Island Water Fun at Central Phuket Floresta in Wichit, Mueang Phuket from April 12th to April 16th with concerts from Thai bands and singers with Thai and foreign DJs. There will be both free zones and pay zones.
2. Blue Tree x Drum Code Songkran in Thalang from April 14th to April 15th with foreign artists. Tickets available.
3. Neon Water Party at Central Patong from April 12th to April 13th from 4:00 P.M. until midnight with Thai and foreign DJs and free entry.
4. 4. Water Vlog Phuket Music Festival from April 13th to April 15th near Vlog Bar Phuket in Phuket Town with Thai and foreign artists. Tickets available.
5. Songkran water splash celebration with ‘No Alcohol’ event in Phuket Town.
6. Songkran Festival the Ultimate Pool Party in Phuket on April 14th at Andamanda Phuket in Kathu. Tickets available.
7. Wan Lai Patong Phuket on April 17th at Otop Market in Patong with free live music and DJ.
These are just concerts and big events, there will also be plenty of traditional events and religious ones also.
The original version of this article appeared on our sister website, The Phuket Express, owned by our parent company TPN media.
Help support The Pattaya News in 2023!