Greetings to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered together here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, May 1st, to Sunday, May 7th, 2023.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in a particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
1. Pattaya Woman Allegedly Steals Almost One-Million-Baht Rolex from British Tourist
As of press time, the watch has still not been recovered.
2. Intoxicated Man Wades into Pattaya Sea and Spends the Night on Buoy Line
It was likely a very uncomfortable night, if he remembers it.
3. Pattaya Police Bust Karaoke Venues for Violating Multiple Laws
Pattaya Police stated they would continue to enforce rules against venues violating laws like opening hours.
4. Two Indian Men Report Their Expensive Gold Necklaces Were Stolen in Pattaya by Transgender Thieves
This particular case got heavy discussion on Thai social media.
5. Terminal 21 Pattaya Introduces New Electric Go-Kart Track
A perfect day out for the kids and family.
That’s it for this week. The Pattaya News hopes the next week will bring you good news!