The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 28th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Ying Jaroen Moo Kata buffet restaurant in Surasak, Si Racha from July 17th to July 18th from 4:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- ฺBuddhist Lent merit making at Prommawas Temple in Bang Phra, Si Racha on July 25th from 8:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
- 7-Eleven at the entrance of Soi Sukhumvit 73 in Sattahip from July 16th to July 25th from 4:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
4. Taxi motorbike in front of Big C mall on Bang Saen Lang Road in Soi Ruen Sane in Sane Suk, Mueang Chonburi from July 16th to July 18th from 4:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
5. Salapao Sri Sahai shop in the Makro Chonburi store in Samet, Mueang Chonburi from July 17th to July 19th from 7:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
6. 7-Eleven near Nong Mon Market on Santikasem Road in Sanesuk, Mueang Chonburi from July 23rd to July 26th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
NOTE: Timeline not in numerical order.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Related timelines: Pattaya and Banglamung inform residents who visited places in relation to the most recent Chonburi confirmed Covid –19 cases.
Todays Covid-19 statistics in Chonburi:
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com