Police Major General Archayon Kraithong was officially appointed as the new spokesperson of the Royal Thai Police on Tuesday, October 4th, to be responsible for six main missions.
The newly-appointed spokesperson will be mainly responsible for publicizing, disseminating, and announcing the overall performance of official duties of the National Police accurately, fast, and timely.
According to the announcement, the main missions of the spokesperson are as follows:
- Public relations, including the information dissemination and press releases, to inform and create the understanding regarding the performance of the Royal Thai Police official duties in all channels, especially on social media, under the strict compliance of relevant laws, regulations, and orders.
- Gathering and monitoring information and news as well as evaluating and reporting the operation results of various units under the Royal Thai Police in order to create sources and media for the publication to create mutual understandings among the public regarding the implementation of policies by the government and the Royal Thai Police.
- Listening, monitoring, and inspecting the current situation to collect, evaluate, analyze, and summarize news for daily reports as well as reporting crucial and/or urgent news to the supervisor.
- Following important domestic and international news and information in all types of media under the cooperation of the Information Division, Foreign Affairs Division, and the Public Relations Department.
- Determining the framework of guidelines and recommendations as well as assisting all the spokespersons of all units under the Royal Thai Police in terms of public relations, press releases and clarifying understanding of the official duties.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Follow us on Facebook