Greetings to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered together here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, August 28th, to Sunday, September 3rd, 2023.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in a particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
1. Pattaya Police Increase Beach Patrols and Ban Minors from Loitering After 8 PM
Children under the age of 18 are now prohibited from loitering in the beach area after 8:00 PM unless accompanied with a parent or legal guardian. If any minors are found in the area after this time, their parents or guardians will be summoned to pick them up immediately.
2. Double-Decker City Sightseeing Bus Tours Now Available in Pattaya
A new choice to help facilitate your sightseeing in and around the city! Current prices and promotions may vary based on a variety of factors.
3. Pattaya City Vows to Finish Roadworks on Beach Road and Second Road before Upcoming High Season in October
Many of our readers are skeptical that this will happen.
4. Dine-and-Dash Customers Strike Pattaya Restaurant, Second Incident This Week
Police are on the lookout for these dine and dashers.
5. Intoxicated British Man Beaten by Two Thai Men in Pattaya, Suspects Arrested
The man is currently receiving close medical attention for his injuries.