Greetings to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered together here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, October 9th, to Sunday, October 15th, 2023.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in any particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
1. Russian Couple in Pattaya Suffers Panic Attack, Blames Eating Cannabis-Infused Cake
The tourists refused to be taken to the hospital during transit.
2. Pattaya City Braces for Famous Vegetarian Festival 2023
The festival is taking place right now until October 24th.
3. Unfinished Pattaya Marina Project Caught in Legal Limbo
This project is located near another notoriously unfinished and problem plagued project, the Waterfront Condo, at Bali Hai Pier.
4. Russian Tourist Slightly Injured After Trying to Defuse Fight Involving Firearm Between Two Thai Men
The suspect already turned himself in and was charged with physical assault.
5. Early Morning Downpour Leaves Pattaya Under Water
Flooding has become quite a regular occurrence in the city of Pattaya as rainy season has officially arrived after a previous long dry spell.
That’s all for this week, as always thanks for your support!