Greetings to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered together here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, October 30th, to Sunday, November 5th, 2023.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in any particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
1. Extremely Rare Neptune’s Cup Sponge Rediscovered in Pattaya Sea
People are advised not to disturb this rare creature.
2. Pattaya Embraces Ghostly Halloween Celebration
The event drew a very diverse crowd.
3. Pattaya International Jazz Festival Set for November 10th and 11th, Expected to Generate 300 Million Baht for Pattaya
It is this weekend!
4. Chonburi and Phuket Among Four Provinces Granted 4 AM Bar Closing
But with the policy not officially including the extension of alcohol selling hours, some people are not very happy.
5. Buakaw Wins Bareknuckle Fight Against Saenchai in Pattaya
What a fight!
That’s all for this week, as always thanks for your support!