Greetings to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered together here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, November 14th, to Sunday, November 19th, 2023.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in any particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
1. Pattaya Sets Date for 15th Annual ‘Walk and Eat Naklua Festival’
The event is scheduled to span six weeks, running from December 2nd to December 24th, 2023, and then again from January 6th to January 14th, 2024, with festivities taking place every Saturday and Sunday.
2. Bali Hai Ship Operators Call for Removal of Shipwreck Causing Odor and Traffic Obstruction
Pattaya authorities are reportedly looking for the owner of the vessel.
3. Sattahip Fruit Vendor Shot Dead Over 400 Baht Debt, Suspects Swiftly Arrested
The suspects were already arrested.
4. Pattaya Joins Forces to Revitalize the Gulf of Thailand and Promote Marine Biodiversity
Pattaya City is teaming up to install artificial reefs around Pattaya Bay to protect sealife.
5. British Man and His Girlfriend Injured in Fight at Pattaya Go Go Bar
Pattaya police are looking for the other involved party for possible legal action.